Tuesday 8 March 2011

for sale

Sorry I haven't been on the blog for a few days, to be honest I've been busy making cards and candles for my husband to take into the school where he works so he can sell them. I'm really excited about this, and hope that it will be the beginning of bigger things to come! It always gives me a little thrill to know someone has bought one of my cards and that they will be giving it to someone else to wish them that special little message, whether it be for a birthday, a thank you or just a thinking of you note! I love knowing my creations are bringing a little bit of joy to another. 


I'll upload some photos of cards etc a bit later (maybe tomorrow) but for now I've gotta get going with these items for Stu. 


Don't forget, if you're free and in the Northampton area, please feel free to stop by my workshop on Friday evening. For more details, get in touch! 


Have a lovely evening,


Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment