Wednesday 30 March 2011

nothing to show...yet!

Okay, I've been super busy lately doing a bunch of different stuff, not helped by the fact that I have really not been sleeping well lately! I need some sleep!


When I have been awake and alert enough to do things I have been mainly working on Simply Stampin' Challenge DT projects, especially ones for when I am away (so you will all have something to look forward to even while I am out of the country! Unfortunately, I have to keep it secret 'till the week it's due and therefore don't really have anything to show!


Apart from DT samples I have been working on projects for my two workshops I have next week and the one the week after. Please feel free to come along! I'll try and post a few sneaky peeks to tempt you to come along!


Finally, I have been working on ideas and projects to do at my upcoming monthly classes too! Busy times!


Take care,


Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment