Tuesday 15 March 2011

update 3 - miscellaneous

This is the third and final of my updates on the past week and half! I have some more stuff I've been making the past few days but I'll leave that for tomorrow (I'm enjoying some nicer weather so I can take the photos outside, they just look so much better in good lighting! Anyhow, its not a very sunshiny day so I'm going to hold off and hope for a better day tomorrow, its not like I haven't got enough to keep me busy on the blog today anyway!) 

This update, as the title suggests, is miscellaneous cards, which include thinking of you, friend and baby cards! 


For You Poppies

Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (SAB)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
Extras: White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch

This is a sweet little card which combines stamping the scalloped poppy stamp in several colours, cutting and layering the pieces on top of one another. the Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie background strip just really makes the scalloped circle pop!


Friends

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch (Level 2 Hostess)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy/Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Rhinestones
Extras: Dimensionals, Scallop Square Punch, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

I used a post-it note to mask out the word 'friend' on the stamp so that it just says 'friend' in one of the scalloped squares. By repeating the image but only having one of the images complete with the sentiment really enhances the sentiment and help it out stand out!



True Friend

Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (SAB)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pacific Point, So Saffron DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific Point
Extras: White Gel Pen, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

This card is CASEd from a card I found on a website called Splitcoast Stampers,  if you have never heard of it before I'd definately recommend checking it out! Its a fabulous place for inspiration and sharing ideas. 


Welcome Baby

Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (SAB), Every Little Bit
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron DSP
Ink: Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon 
Extras: Stampin' Pastels (Daffodil Delight), Cotton Ball, Eyelet Border Punch, White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper piercer

A really sweet little baby card! Again I stamped the tag in 2 colours so I could paper piece over the top to create a multi coloured image, without having the markers! The ducks from Every Little Bit along the bottom mirrors the tiny ducks on the mobile!

Hope you enjoyed these cards and I look forward to hearing your comments! 

Amanda xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment