Wednesday 16 March 2011

where did the lovely weather go?!

We had several days of lovely weather, and I really though things were brightening up, it was feeling warmer and was very sunshiny, but the last couple days have been very over cast and cold! Winter obviously is trying to cling on just that little be longer! Although it was a cold and dreary day, as I walked to work this morning I admired the sweet reminders that spring is on its way. I loved seeing the snowdrops and crocuses come up last month but now I see the tulips and camellias budding, the daffodils too are on their way! This is one of my favourite things about March, I love flowers and after a solid winter with not much to see in the garden it is a reminder of bigger and better things to come! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to some sun, heat and more flowers to see!


As a result of it not being such a nice day I didn't get around to taking any photos of this week's creations yet, I had enough to do and just thought it could wait another day...hopefully tomorrow! 


I hope you are all having a good day, catch you all tomorrow! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment