Thursday 14 April 2011

give a little

A few days ago I said that last Thursday I went over to Vicky's to have some crafty play and use her big shot. I cut out lots with it so I have plenty to play with back at home. Here is a little gift carton I made using the Milk Carton die! I have more things I still plan on making but I will make and share them another day! Today is just a really quick simple little one!


Congrats Milk Carton

Stamp Set: Silhouette Sentiments 
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red DSP
Accessories: Pink Bulldog Clip
 Extras: Sticky Strip, 1" Circle Punch

This is a really great little container for giving a small gift to someone! They would make cute favours at a wedding too! 

Please leave a comment! I love reading them! 

'till tomorrow,

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment