Thursday 16 June 2011

photo mini album

A family friend asked me if I would be able to make some sort of photo album to commemorate the work 5 lovely ladies have done over the past 10 years or so making it possible for 10 european countries to use KYB (Know Your Bible) Bible study materials. I was more than pleased to be asked to do this, and after some research and talking over exactly what they wanted, here is what I produced. I finished these just before I left for the States but had to keep everything a secret as the ladies whose books these were for didn't know anything about and weren't presented with them 'til the beginning of June. Now I can show you what I made, I'm very excited!







Mini Book

These are quite some mini books.With hard covers these are really made to with stand quite some handling and really look like a real book. The front cover was decorated with a bunting style banner with the ladies' name on it. The inside pockets were origionally envelopes but I altered it slightly and actually made my own pockets (to save on decoration). On the front of each pocket was the countries name (one pocket for each country they worked with), a flag of the county and then on the back cover was a map and a icon from that country. Inside the pocket is a perfect place to put notes and photographs. Ribbon runs through the whole thing to tie it together. 

I have to say I am very pleased with how they turned out. It was a lot of worth it but so worth it to see and hear how pleased everyone were with them!

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave a comment.

Amanda xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow Amanda these are fantastic!!! What a gorgeous gift! x

    ReplyDelete