Tuesday 23 August 2011

awesome august

A few days ago was my August class. This month's class focused on punches! I love punches so to do a class on punches was just so much fun!! Here are the project we did...


Flutter Away Butterfly

A cute card using the stencilling technique. To finish it off we added a fe punched butterflies out, this made it look like the butterflies were flying off the page! 




Flower Box

This was the main project we focused on this time as it involved rock and roll, glittery, glossy butterflies, gorgeous rolled roses, and fluffy 3D flowers! 

If you would like to have a go at learning these techniques and doing these projects yourself please get in touch for a catch up class, I have several people who have expressed an interest so please don't hesitate, contact me now, at amanda_burditt@hotmail.co.uk

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I and six lovely ladies got up to on Saturday, and I would love to share it with you too. Please do leave a comment.

Hugs,

Amanda

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! I'm a lovely lady!! Brilliant class :)

    ReplyDelete