Monday 17 October 2011

flirtatious speciality

Just a quick post today. A CAS of a card I found here but nobody's name so if this is your design - please take credit! So I found itonline when I was looking for inspiration for cards  to make using the new Flirtatious designer paper. Folding the paper gives the dsp a bit of a different look and more body! I liked it so much that I decided to do the card as a demo at my Hostess Catalogue Preview party a few weeks ago - they all loved it too! 




Flirtatious Ripple

Stamp Set: Just Believe
Ink: Versa Mark
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White/Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
DSP: Flirtatious Speciality
Embossing: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder
Punch: Eyelet Border


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Catch you again tomorrow!

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment