Tuesday 24 January 2012

spring is just around the corner

Good morning all! Getting back into the groove here with another little number from the Spring Mini. 


Spring Girl 

Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Wisteria Wonder
Punch: Scallop Trim Border, Decorative Label
Big Shot: Top Note
Extras: White Gel Pen

I began with a card front that was a third smaller than the back, so I then punched the scallop trim border,  next I used part of the negative scrap left from the top note die in wisteria wonder to create this edge trim. I added a thin strip of chocolate chip to finish off the edge. The card front is still smaller than the back but it adds a nice look when the card is closed and a strip of the very vanilla is showing. I stamped the girl silhouette in chocolate chip. Also in chocolate chip I stamped the sentiment on some wisteria wonder and punched it out with he decorative label punch. I had a small strip left which I used the decorative label punch to add a detail to the ends and adhered it over the top. Finally I used a white gel pen to add a couple stitching lines. 

I hope you liked this creation, I will be back later today with some more information about the Sale-A-Bration that has started today!

Happy Stamping,

Amanda x


3 comments:

  1. Really like how you've done this one too. The right hand edge gives it that extra something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :) Had loads of fun yesterday, am now feeling very inspired for my classes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love how you used the 'leftover' negative piece for the trim!!

    ReplyDelete