Sunday 26 February 2012

march card club!

Today I would like to show you the cards that we will be making at March's card club. The theme for the month is Spring & Easter! They were so much fun to make and I'm sure you will love making them too! 

Now you can make all 5 of these cards for a fantastic £7.50!!! I guarentee you that you would not get this 5 in a shop for the same price and you get the fun of making them yourself! Such fun!! 


Due to the fab uptake I had to last month's card club I have decided to extend March's to 2 evenings - 

Friday 9th March - 7:30pm-9:30pm
and
Monday 12th March 7:30pm-9:30pm

All materials are included as well as tea and cake. If possible I request you bring your own paper scissors as I only have a couple so this cuts down waiting time! 

Please book your place as soon as possible as spaces are limited! Hope to see you all there! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, these are amazing! Everything from cute to beautiful and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hoped I had gotten a good mix in there! xx

      Delete