Sunday 25 March 2012

create bunting

Just thought I would show you more images of my cute bunting I made for this month's class - its going to go in my craft room - yes my newly cleaned and tidied craft room!! 










Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, So Saffrom, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
DSP: Subtles Paper Stack
Big Shot: Simple Alphabet Letters, Fun Flowers, Blossom Party, Perfect Pennants, Polka Dot Emboss, Square Lattice Emboss
Punches: Boho Blossoms, 3/4" Circle
Accessories: Rhinestones, Buttons
Extras: Crop a dile

Isn't it lovely?! The girls that came along to class this month made some gorgeous bunting and each one was so different!! 

I will be sure to take a photo of my bunting up in my craft room when I have finally decided where I want to put it! Decisions, decisions, hey?!

Please leave me a comment, they make my day!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and what a great inspiration piece for your crafty space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just wish I had more space to make more of it! My cousin is expecting a baby next month so I think I might make some cute boy bunting for her new little man's room! xx

      Delete