Saturday 3 March 2012

simply stampin' challenge week 49

Good morning all! 

Can you believe its Saturday again?! Geesh! This week has just flown by and in all honesty I don't know where its gone! Its another Simply Stampin' Challenge today and this week is a sketch challenge! Its a nice simple one for you all! Enjoy...



Just For You 

Stamp Set: Tagtastic, Borderlines
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Velvet, Victoria Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla Taffeta 
Punch: Decorative Label
Accessories: Pearls

To start with I rotated the sketch 90 degrees! (You're allowed to do that you know!) Now, I stamped the leaf branch from borderlines on the cardstock - I have to admit I got this set because I thought it was so cute and for some reason hardly touched to so I've been trying to find creative ways of using it! I stamped it three times at varying heights just for added appeal. I then added some strips of velvet and crochet trim ribbon to make up the next layer of the card. for the top layer I stamped, coloured in and punched out the tag with "just for you" on it . I layered a little Pretty in Pink cardstock behind it. Finally I finished it off with a tafetta ribbon bow and some pearls.

I hope you like it! Please check out the other creations on the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog. Please do leave me a comment, I love reading them! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

12 comments:

  1. I always like your cards Amanda, they are so clean and feminine, and this one is no exception. Beautiful!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's very pretty, Amanda. Nice take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad it worked out in the end. I had no idea where I was going with it - you should see my work area now, looks like a bomb hit it! I see you got your picture to appear!? xx

      Delete
  3. Really lovely! I haven't used it yet either but now I'm inspired! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you interpreted the sketch Amanda, clever use of the borderlines stamp set! Again you have come up with a fab card! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty with the colors, pearls, and crochet trim! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really pretty. I had to look through the book to work out which set it is. Amazing when you see something through someone elses eyes. Grand job.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) Yes its always interesting to see how someone else interperets/uses a stamp! xx

      Delete