Friday 25 May 2012

get more use out of a stamp!

Quick post today with a card made using the Happiness Shared stamp set I borrowed from Rhoda.

I'm hoping for another nice day today! Although if its not, I won't be too gutted as I've got lots of work to do - been too busy playing in the sunshine! Woops!


Happiness Shared Roses

Stamp Set: Happiness Shared
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Confetti White
Ribbon: Marina Mist Satin (retired)

Here's a nice way to get more use out of a stamp - using just part of the stamped image can make it look like a different image! This is great for using in a series!
This is actually the first time I've ever made a "flat bow" - its a great way to make a bow because it lays flat on the card and can be put through the post (no extra postage needed - bonus!) and no wastage either. I don't know why I haven't made any of these sooner! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xo


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the uncolored images and your 'flat' bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its nice to do something different and remind myself that not EVERY line art image NEEDS to be coloured in :) xx

      Delete