Thursday 17 May 2012

a little princess...

As any faithful blog readers will know I am on the Design Team for Simply Stampin' Challenge. So when time came for finding new DT members or renewing I decided to try out again, I'm having so much fun and learning lots! Below is the 'inspiration' photo that was issued for us to create around. 


Isn't it just adorable?! I had so many ideas - look at those medallions! And cupcakes? Pompoms! Fairy tale castle!? Everything is so cute! Well here is what I came up with and earned me another 6 months on the DT...




Princess Tower

Stamp Set: Borderlines, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz
Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Blossom Party
Punch: Curly Label, Scallop Trim Border, Itty Bitty
Accessories: Pearls

I stamped the vines all over the background of the carstock and punched a border along the top. I then added a smaller piece of cardstock with a curly label hole in it - cute window right?! and more vines. On top of that is a triangle as a tower top. The card has really been brought to life with lots of these cute little flowers, butterflies and a multitude of pearls! Below the scallop trim I added some little banners. 

What do you think to the card then? How does it measure up to the inspiration photo? I really enjoyed making this card - definitely got to go to a special little girlie now! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great creation from the inspiration pic! I love your beautiful princess tower!! I think I can even hear the prince calling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hehe, me too... now I just need to find a little princess to give it to! xx

      Delete