Friday 22 June 2012

butterflies and medallions

So getting back into the blogging pattern is going to take a little time I think! I've got a super quick little card for you today...


Stamp Set: Medallion, Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versa Mark, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Beautiful Wings 
Accessories: Pearls 
Extras: Clear Emboss Powder

This is pretty much a straight CASE of a card that I think Shannon West from USA made (I don't know where I saw it so don't have a link). I just like the medallion in the background and lots of pretty butterflies hovering over it! Beautiful! 

Hope you liked this quickie! 

Catch ya tomorrow! 

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the frame around the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - Medallion and butterflies, a match made in heaven as far as I'm concerned, love this card Amanda! The soft pink against the Soft Suede is just such a scrummy, winning combo! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete