Thursday 28 June 2012

wedding...

So I've been doing wedding stationary for a couple of ladies recently and this was one of the samples I knocked up of a invite I could make - seeing as Ive only just started I didn't have many samples to show! 




Wedding Invite with Belly Band

Stamp Set: n/a
Ink: n/a
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
DSP: First Edition
Punch: Boho Blossoms
Big Shot: Fun Flowers, Elegant Bouquet Emboss 
Accessories: Antique Brads

So inside in the middle would be the invitation wording and embossed pattern on the two sides enclosing it. Holding the whole thing together is a belly band with embossed pattern again and then a pretty flower in the centre! Its gorgeous! If I was getting married again I would totally go for something glamorous like this!! 

Hope you liked today's quick little share! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment