Tuesday 10 July 2012

C25K update

Just thought I'd give you a really quick update on my C25K. So last night I completed Week 3, tomorrow I begin Week 4! 

Week 4 (Brisk 5 minute warm up walk, jog for 3 minutes, walk 90 seconds, jog for 5 minutes, walk for 2.5 minutes, jog for 3 minutes, walk for 90 seconds, jog for 5 minutes) so it involves a whole lot more running and a lot less walking! I've gotta admit I'm pretty apprehensive about it although I've been quite apprehensive about what I'm capable of doing every single week and not failed yet so that helps keep me going! 

To be honest I can't believe I'm almost half way there! I hope I can keep it up to some degree while on holiday in America! I worked out that if I do keep it up I'm on track to finish it just before my 25th birthday! 

Anyhow this is only a quick update. Have a great day! 

Amanda xo

2 comments:

  1. I have no doubts that you can do this! I was older than you when I first tried this program and if I could do it, anyone can!
    As far as the travelling, most hotels have workout rooms with treadmills and if not, there's always parks and walking trails!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! There's quite an increase in running from last week to this but I've just completed my second run of week 4 and as always it was easier. Just gotta keep thinking positive!
      Yes, we're staying with family and friends while we're in the States and have a pretty packed schedule too so I'm hoping I have the time, energy and it won't be too uncomfortably hot to go running! I shall try my hardest though! xx

      Delete