Friday 25 January 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous & Video!

Hi! 

How is everyone's week been? Mine is going pretty great! Sale-A-Bration has begun, there's snow outside (I'm like a little kid when it comes to snow - can't think of anything better than walking and playing in it!) and last night I got my Christmas present! Stuart got me tickets for Sleeping Beauty Ballet with the Moscow City Ballet! I love the ballet and haven't been in years so it was so lovely to get tickets and it made for a lovely treat in January. Not to mention it just happened to be 6 years since we've become an "item" - where has time gone, it feels like only yesterday. The only downer for the week is that our car died so we have been carless and either having to walk everywhere or beg for lifts! Okay, sorry, I'm babbling, on with today...

I'm posting later than I intended today as I wanted to shoot a video and had to wait ages while it uploaded to you tube, so thank you for being patient with me and I hope you enjoy it!

The card is just a variation on the card I showed a couple days ago but I thought you'd like to see it!




I just wanted to add that if you don't like the colours I've chosen for this card, its very easy to pick some different colours! If you're choosing a pattern paper, you might want to look at what colours the DSP uses and then choose colours to coordinate! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment