Wednesday 13 February 2013

All the Hearts in a Row

Hello! 

I'm back from my night away with my husband. We didn't go far, only about an hour away to Stratford-on-Avon but it was nice to just get away and spend some quality tie with each other, without work getting in the way. We stayed at a posh country hotel with a swimming pool, jacuzzi  sauna, fancy restaurant...the works!! And you know what, I forgot to take a photo of it!! Oh well, we had fun! 

The weather has been a bit miserable, when we left Northampton there was quite a lot of snow but as we drove to Stratford it was all disappearing. Part of me was disappointed because I really hoped to get some cool photos of old buildings covered in snow...no such luck. Instead it was just really dull and cold. Today we went for a walk, got about half a mile and realised that we weren't going to get anywhere as the river had seriously flooded - most of the park was covered in water. Pity! 

Anyway, on to some creative inspiration for you. Here's another card I made a while ago but didn't get around to showing you and seeing as its Valentine's Day tomorrow I thought it would be the perfect time to show you! 


Stamp Set: Love & Laughter
Card Stock: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Big Shot: Fashionable Hearts
Embossing: White Emboss Powder
Baker's Twine: Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones

Its a very simple card but the simplicity really shows off all the beautiful textured in the different hearts!! Wouldn't this make a stunning Valentines/Engagement/Wedding card for someone?! I am loving this colour combo at the moment, these two pinks are just so yummy!

Right, I'm off to clean and tidy up my messy house before we have 2 of  Stu's excitable little cousins over for the afternoon. We're hoping to take them out to the park to kick the ball around and play on the swings but its been so wet, muddy and snowy lately that mario kart on the Wii is our fall back option!! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Amanda. I've got Debs's fashionable hearts die at the moment so I'm off to have a go at this!!!

    ReplyDelete