Wednesday 27 February 2013

Build-A-Brad

Good evening!!

Sorry its been a while since I last blogged its been a bit manic around here! We are still carless and both been busy with work, begging lifts and then I've come down with the lurgy! Just what I needed! The last couple days I've felt like I got dragged through the hedge backwards, and then run over by a truck! 

Anyway I've been trying to take life a little slower the last few days and thought I'd sit and blog for a bit! 

Have you seen the new brads in the Spring/Summer Catalgoue? They're builder brads and I love them! So I have a couple cards (using similar materials) for you. 


Stamp Set: Curly Cute, Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles
Punch: Itty Bitty
Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Accessories: Designer Build-A-Brad, Paper Doily
Extras: White Gel Pen


Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter, That's The Ticket
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles
Punch: Itty Bitty, Ticket
Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter 
Accessories: Build-A-Brad, Paper Doilies
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Striped Organdy

So the designer build a brads comprise of the metal scalloped brad backs and some clear domes with adesive backing. You simply punch a little piece of patterned paper and stick it in the centre, add the dome to the top and your brad is finished. The little bit of paper in there means it'll fit pretty much any style card you want! I think they look gorgeous! Do you like them?

Have a great evening! 

Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment