Saturday 9 February 2013

True Love Birds

Morning! 

What plans have you got this weekend? I'm at a craft sale for a Christian charity this morning. Very excited for it! After that, I am looking forward to kicking back and relaxing for a bit with my dear hubby! He's been working so hard, now its half term, he really deserves a break! 

Anyway, my friend needed an emergency wedding card the other day so I offered to whip one up for her and here is it for you to see today! 


Stamp Set: Love & Laughter
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Crumb Cake
DSP: More Amore
Punch: Bird Builder, Itty Bitty, Corner Rounder
Accessories: Pearls

I just LOVE the More Amore DSP - especially the two die cut sheets with all these hearts on it! So if you don't have a Big Shot but want paper that will make impressive cards, then this is the paper for you!! The heart makes such a sweet background for the birds to sit in. I also didn't want to detract away from the cutie birds with a big punchy sentiment so its just stamped in the bottom corner, it works! 

So what do you think, do you like it? I'd love to hear what you think?

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment