Thursday 16 May 2013

Loving Lace

Hi there! 

Can you believe its Thurday already!?! Today I'm going to my friend Vicky's to have a "play" with some stamps and ink today! Yay!! Its always fun to meet up with crafty friends and have a play, get some creative inspiration, chat and probably most importantly, EAT CAKE!!!

Anyhow, before I go, I've got a little creation for you that I made a while ago and still haven't shown you!


Stamp Set: Gossamer Lace, Blooming With Kindness
Ink: Soft Suade, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Big Shot: Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Apothecary Accents Framelit
Embossing: White Emboss Powder
Ribbon: Victoria Crochet Trim
Accessories: Pearls

So this is a bit of a different card for me, kind of worn and vintage with lots of lace. I'm really digging all the lacy elements and how well they all work together. What do you think? Are you liking this 
card? I really love the half doily in the bottom corner, it just balances the card out nicely!

So what are you up to today? 

Hugs, 

Amanda xx

1 comment: