Monday 13 May 2013

This & That

I've got a bonus post for you today because Stampin' Up! have a new product line out that I have been meaning to blog and tell you about since the beginning of the month, and it just cannot wait another day!! 

This new line is called This & That!! Its the new big thing and so totally pretty and cool!! (Can you tell I am a bit in love!?)


Here's a short 1 minute video from Stampin' Up just summing up the awesomeness that is, This and That! Its designed for busy people with busy busy lives! Now doesn't that sound familiar!?


I haven't ordered one for myself yet but my friend Vicky had one that she let me hold and drool over on Saturday at Telford. Its even better that I imagined from the pictures and video. I can totally see myself using this for sticking in ticket stubs from cinema, random quotes. funny stories and general bits of life that I want to keep and preserve but isn't enough to scrapbook about. And its so quick- I can slip this in my hand bag, take with me, to scribble and stick in those odd minutes I'm stuck waiting for an appointment, on a bus or enjoying the sunshine in the park! 

So what does This and That include exactly?! They've started it off with these 5 amazing new products but will be adding to it over time. These products will all be available to buy in the new catalogue (July!!!) but if you buy during May you can take advantage of their special May offer. 

Epic Day This and That Journal                               £9.95
Epic Day This and That DSP                                  £9.95
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp                  £5.50
Epic Day This and That Washi Tape                       £4.50
Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers               £4.50

May Special Offer Bundle                          15% discount!!!
Epic Day This and That Bundle                                £29.24

Who doesn't love a bit of discount?! So if you'd like to get the bundle and fall in love with This and That, a product specifically designed for busy lives then please do get in touch to order yours today!!!! 

I love it already and I'm sure you will too! 

Hugs, 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment