Monday 20 May 2013

Tie It...

Hi! 

Wow, didn't the weekend go fast! I hope you had a good one! I certainly enjoyed chilling out with my lovely hubby - a rare treat! 

Today I have another card which I made a while back, its super simple but is just beautiful! 


Stamp Set: Apothecary Art
Ink: Soft Suade 
Cardstock Crumb Cake
Ribbon: Rose Red/Pink Pirouette Two Tone Ribbon

This card is a simple as it looks - just this lovely wide two tone ribbon tied in a bow around the card and a sentiment stamped. I think it looks like a pretty wrapped package!  

I know a lot of you say you can't tie bows, so I must say this ribbon, being so thick and wide makes it really easy to tie. Its the kind of ribbon you can mess around with, tug and play with until its just right! 

Why not give a card like this a go today? You don't need many materials and it just looks so WOW! 

Have a good Monday! 

Catch you again soon!

Hugs,

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. You're right it's simple but gorgeous. Love that bow!! Zx

    ReplyDelete