Sunday 26 January 2014

Simple Triangles

Hi!

Bonus post for you today! I almost forgot I had a card I made using the colour challenge over at ColorQ. Seeing as the deadline is tomorrow, I didn't trust myself to remember to share it tomorrow....my memory is so not good! 




Stamp Set: Geometrical
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock Whisper White
Punch: Triangle

NOTE: I didn't have Cameo Coral but I substituted it with Crisp Cantaloupe which I think works brilliantly too!

These colours are really rich and earthy, not a combination I'd have dreamt up but work really well. I wanted to keep this very clean and simple. I'd been inspired by the Pennant Parade card sample card in the Annual Catalouge so took the basic idea and just made it my own using the new Geometrical set which will be available to order from Tuesday in the new Spring Summer catty! (Its such a beautiful set!)


This is totally a card to make at a pinch, took about 3 minutes to throw together and switching up the colour combo would totally make this card totally different! 

Also, this is the set being used at February's card club so if you'd like to come be inspired and make 5 cards using this set please do get in touch. Card Club is £8 or free with a £25 order on the night. 
(Friday Feb 7th 7:30-9:30pm/Mon Feb 10th 10am-12pm/Mon Feb 10th 7:30-9:30pm)

Thanks for stopping by again! 

Hope you enjoyed this super quick card!

4 comments:

  1. Love this bold, graphic card! What a great way to use the colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card, love your layout and great use of colours, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete