Monday 7 April 2014

My Digital Monday - About to Blossom Feathers

 Hi there!

*Sorry its SO late!! I started writing this post for today then got busy and side tracked and it dodn't get finished til the very end of the day!*

Its Monday! I'm on holiday - woohoo! Today I have card club and then going to crack on with some sewing - gotta get a project finished this week! 

Monday means its time for another My Digital Studio project...ready to see what I've got for you this week? 


My Digital Studio Files:
Stamp Set: Amped Up Ampersand, A Little of This
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Creamy Caramel, Handsome Hunter, Whisper White
DSP: About to Blossom
Embellishments: Feather Woodcuts

I treated myself to a few new things for MDS recently - I had my eye on the feather woodcuts and just had to have them! They look so lovely filled with the bright and bold floral DSP!

The background is again done with messing around with transparency and opacity of the layers - love the subtle flowers which really tie the feathers and background together. 


Inside I just wanted to finish off with a bit of a sentiment and another feather! The ampersand stamp actually had 2 ANDs sandwiching it so I just cropped them off! 

Its really quite a simple little card. Sorry for being so brief today, its late, I'm tired and got lots to do tomorrow! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment