Sunday 27 April 2014

Simple Sunday - Watercolor Butterflies

Hello there! 

Another day and I'm feeling a little better still! My stack of super simple and easy cards is getting a little thin, I'd intended on stocking up on new designs this week but that didn't happen for obvious reasons! Anyway, here's a simple-ish card. 


Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Watercolor Wonder Notecards
DSP: Watercolor Wonder
Punch: Pansy, Itty Bitty Butterfly
Embellishments: Candy Dots

Did you know that you can make the pansy punch into a butterfly by cutting out one petal. Isn't it fun?

I'm loving the watercolor notecards and pattern paper - they have such beautiful watercolour looks and patterns but with none of the fuss! 


I added a few smaller butterflues and some candy dots to finish off the card. 

I'm planning to be back to work tomorrow - hoping for a better and healthier week this week! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment