Saturday 3 May 2014

Snappy Birthday

Hey! 

Jon Richardson last night was brilliant!! He's such a funny guy! The show was at Stuart's old university - Warwick. We decided to have some dinner nearby once we got there, so we're happily munching our way through burgers and salad and a family from his old church sat at the table next to us! What a coincidence! It was lovely to see them again and catch up, albeit brief as we were running short on time! 

Well its been a busy day here today - grocery shopping, hall cleaning at church, and running errands. We went to a DIY store and picked up a few things we've been needing for a while - all pretty boring - outdoor broom, rotary washing line, clothes pegs, herbs, new doorbell. Boring I know but I'm actually oddly excited about having a washing line for my washing after almost 4 years of living here! 

Now I know its getting pretty late in the day but I think there's time to share a quick something with you....


Stamp Set: Around the World, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Carstock: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
Punch: Notebook

This is a quick masculine card I made a while ago for a cousin's birthday. He likes cameras so I thought it'd be fun to make an old fashioned film reel and decorate with lots of cameras. 


That simple right? Yep! I keep forgetting I have these cute cameras in the Around the World set but I shall have to try to remember as they work well for camera crazy folk's cards.

Sorry I'm so brief today, pretty tired and heading off for an early bed as I woke insanely early this morning! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment